The Loco was brought to ground today by the demolition contractors, Art Civil.

This Loco Shed was constructed from metal sheeting and originally had two oil storage sumps associated with it, constructed post-1920. The set of rails are connecting through Loco Shed West to the outside, as this building was used to repair and maintain the engines of trains.


Leave a comment